Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I write elsewhere...

I am a regular contributor to the BABS Blog.  I can't currently put into words what makes me think certain posts/topics belong on that blog and which belong here.  I guess there I'm reaching out specifically to mothers and mothers-to-be, but I know that is also who largely makes up my readership here (though I have also LOVED that many people who are not parents have read and commented!).

Anyhow, I don't intend to do this often, but I thought I'd link you to my most recent post on the BABS Blog, and you can choose to follow that blog and read my at-least-once-a-month posts there.

If you're friends with me on Facebook, I will continue linking the BABS posts there.  If you would like some other way to know when I write for BABS, please let me know.  The only way I can think to easily facilitate that without linking everything here or depending on all of you being my personal Facebook friends (which I know you aren't!), is to start a Facebook page for this blog?  Anyway, I welcome your input!

I will be writing about my pregnancy and birth experiences over on the BABS Blog - I will probably talk about them through a different lens over here, but I have so much other stuff I'd like to discuss on this blog!

Without further ado, here is my latest post, High Risk for Preeclampsia:  Just the beginning of my story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...