Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby sleep

I hardly can get my hands free enough to share this video, hence the lack of posting. Squeak has been staying up until 11:30, not letting me put him down for naps, and today he is a major fusspot if I'm not holding him (we all got tetanus shots yesterday and I think he's finally cutting his first tooth, so I can't say that I blame him but I'd still like a break from it!). At this very moment he is banging on my arms with his hands while he sits in my lap. Forgive typos, he will soon be typing with me, I'm sure.

Someday I will be back to write. Maybe.

For now, this video was shared on blue milk, and is quite appropriate with both my kids.

Did I really get through that with no typos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...