Monday, April 4, 2011

I haven't forgotten about you, Blog.

 
Serious Baby says "tell me more!!!!"

And I intend to get back to writing soon!  And I am planning to finally write about things like reusable cloth menstrual pads.  (Aren't you excited now?)

In the last week Bean turned 3, Squeak turned 6 months, The Beast went out of town for a few days (and it was really not that big a deal at my end.  The house is still standing, and everyone is wearing clean clothes!), Squeak appears to have become somewhat nocturnal, Bean put himself to sleep and slept all night long while The Beast was gone (but informed me that was not going to continue once Dad returned...), Squeak is pushing up alllllmost onto his knees (and is accidentally traveling backwards in the process), and we've got the double jogger out and about (and veering left).

Busy busy!  I'll be back at it soon, Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...