Saturday, September 3, 2011

This week in Sleep (8/27-9/2)

Bean skipped his nap both Saturday and Sunday, but went to bed at a "normal" hour both nights (i.e. 7:30 or 8PM).  The Beast and I didn't even know what to do with ourselves, because Squeak went to bed on the early side as well (but, of course, was teething and restless...).

8/31 - I've never before seen a baby obviously ready to pass out at the dinner table.  Squeak has definitely been feeling under the weather today (Bean is sharing).  He was babbling in a mumbly drunken way and staring off into space while putting food in his mouth.  I took him to bed and he flopped onto his face and cried half-heartedly.  Needless to say, he nursed to sleep pretty quickly!

9/2 - Squeak had The Beast and me taking shifts pretty much all night last night.  Poor little guy has croup.  With The Beast, Squeak slept in the Ergo.  With me, he nursed sitting upright rocking in front of an air conditioner.  I debated going to the ER at 5AM, but it wasn't to the point of an actual emergency so I waited and went in to the pediatrician's office in the daylight.

We've officially had our first fall illness go through the house and it has been nearly 100 degrees outside!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...