Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ugh. I stink.


Last Christmas, my sister got me a bottle of Lulu - a fragrance that our late mother had worn, and it had had this distinctive bottle, and we'd had little samples of it...

This evening, my four-year-old drenched his bed in it.  My house wreaks.  My kids wreak.  My hands wreak.  His room is unbearable. (Thank goodness mine is in a spray bottle and not the dumpable packaging pictured above...)

I'm not even sure how to feel about this.  I'm upset that something lovely and that I would gladly have shared with him is now asphyxiating me.  I'm terrified that he is getting into things he shouldn't be and that he's at an age where I literally canNOT childproof the house against him.  I'm furious that he is being sneaky.

He has been sneaky about cough drops recently - which he is allowed to have, especially since he has been coughing.

Is this the beginning of some new phase?  How to handle it....how to handle it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...