Monday, April 8, 2013

Reasons my son is crying

 

A cousin of mine sent me a link to this tumblr last night.  It is hilarious.
If I were to add my own reasons my smaller son is often crying:

Reasons why my smaller son is often crying:
  • he woke up
  • he didn't want that, but now that you're eating it he wants all of it but not on his plate -DEFINITELY NOT ON HIS PLATE
  • his brother hit him with a sword
  • he hit his brother with a sword
  • we won't let him have a sword
  • his sword broke
  • his sword cannot be in two places at once
  • his body cannot be in two places at once
  • Mom cannot  be in two places at once
  • toast doesn't come out of a bag warm and toasty...you have to toast it
  • we won't let him hit when he's angry
  • I can't "take off" the cut on his finger and kissing it doesn't make it disappear
  • I have to rinse the shampoo out of his hair
  • I won't let him run in the road or parking lots
  • I gave him the apple he asked for
  • he was screaming to be put down so I put him down...

I could go on and on...

Why is your son (or daughter) crying?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...