A cousin of mine sent me a link to this tumblr last night. It is hilarious.
If I were to add my own reasons my smaller son is often crying:
Reasons why my smaller son is often crying:
- he woke up
- he didn't want that, but now that you're eating it he wants all of it but not on his plate -DEFINITELY NOT ON HIS PLATE
- his brother hit him with a sword
- he hit his brother with a sword
- we won't let him have a sword
- his sword broke
- his sword cannot be in two places at once
- his body cannot be in two places at once
- Mom cannot be in two places at once
- toast doesn't come out of a bag warm and toasty...you have to toast it
- we won't let him hit when he's angry
- I can't "take off" the cut on his finger and kissing it doesn't make it disappear
- I have to rinse the shampoo out of his hair
- I won't let him run in the road or parking lots
- I gave him the apple he asked for
- he was screaming to be put down so I put him down...
I could go on and on...
Why is your son (or daughter) crying?