Tuesday, November 4, 2014

30 Days of Gratitude: My own resourcefulness


30 Days of Gratitude, Day 4:  My own resourcefulness:It is a rather hard-won quality, but I am commonly described as "resourceful."  Today I am grateful for all the times I had to make crazy shit work because it means I might be able to make crazy shit work again. 

Bean is sick and will likely not go to school tomorrow.  Meanwhile, I am sitting in on a class that I started more than halfway through the semester, and don't attend the lab for...so I'm rather determined not to miss any classes.  The Beast teaches at the same time.  I need to make some childcare magic happen! 

Also, I voted today.  And I'm grateful for all the women (and men) who came before me to give me the right to do so.

And now let's just call me a day ahead on this 30 days of gratitude deal...

30 Days of Gratitude, Day 5: My right to vote


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...